4 Channel RF Transmitter and Receiver (HD4COMBO)
Our HD4COMBO consists of ONE HD4RX Receiver Board and ONE HD4TX Transmitter. This assembled four channel RF Remote Control Relay Board – HD4COMBO – is an improved version of our original CK1616 unit and is similar to our HD2RX but with 2 additional channels. It uses an auto roll algorithm which makes it almost impossible to steal the code for unauthorized use.
The HD4RX remote control relay board has 4 relays (channels) that are individually jumper select-able as either latching or momentary. Each channel has a reset connection, so you could use a limit switch to reset the relay if you desired. Each channel has led indicators. Each receiver board can support up to 6 transmitters. This unit makes remote control very affordable for you next project.
- Range is up to 250 feet.
- Transmits on 433.9 MHz
- Transmitter includes battery.
- Receiver Power 12 to 20 VDC (power supply not included)
- Circuit draws 10mA in idle state and 4 relays energized draws 120mA.
- Relays have a Common, Normally Closed (NC), and Normally Open (NO).
- Each relay has a reset wiring option for use to reset the relay with a limit switch. (i.e. Garage Door Opener, set relay to latching mode, relay is energized powering door motor, door trips a travel limit switch that is wired back to the relay board turning the relay off.)
- Each Individual Relay is jumper selectable latching or momentary.
- Up to 6 transmitters per receiver board.
- Relay Contact Ratings: 24VDC@10A, 240VAC@7A, 120VAC@10A. (more info on how relays work)
- Transmitter Dimensions 2″ L x 1-1/2″ W x 1/2″ D
- Receiver Board Dimensions 4″ L x 2-7/8″ W x 3/4″ H
- Fully assembled – NO soldering required.