DC PWM Motor Speed Controller – 30 AMP Max – MX066
Vary the speed of your DC motor with this inexpensive 30 Amp DC PWM Motor Speed Controller circuit without sacrificing torque. Gear boxes can be costly and series resistors may cause stalling and overheating. This circuit delivers the voltage to DC motors with pulses and the speed is controlled via pulse-width modulation (PWM).
- Power supply : 12/24 VDC.
- Load voltage : 12/24VDC./30A. max.
- Motor speed : Using PWM (Pulse With Modulation) for controlling motor speed.
- Output frequency : 100Hz.
- Can adjust the motor speed from 0% to 100%.
- PCB dimension : 3.85×1.59 in.
- Fully assembled and Tested – enclosure and power supply NOT included
This PWM DC motor controller circuit can be used for generating hydrogen (Brown’s gas), build your own fuel cell station. More common uses include controlling DC motors in golf carts, buggies, RC cars, robotics, DC hobby motors, toy DC motors, etc.