(Click Picture to Enlarge)
4 Channel Auto Roll RF Remote Control
This is a newer version of the original CK1616 which includes resets on the
board so you can use a switch to reset the relay when using toggle mode.
This is handy for applications like a garage door where you would want the motor
to stop when the door is closed or open all the way.
This 4 channel remote
control relay board is available as a kit or assembled unit. The relay
"Rolling Code" so it is nearly impossible to crack. Features pre
assembled and aligned RF modules, pre assembled key-chain transmitter that only
requires you to solder battery clips and case. Receiver requires component
mounting & soldering. Receiver can "learn" up to 16 transmitters.
Transmitters can be used with multiple receivers. 4 channel output with Single
Pole Double Throw (SPDT)
relays rated 10A @ 28VDC. Each output can independently be made latching
(Push-on/Push-off) or momentary. Range exceeds 50meters. Transmitter uses 12V
cell (included). Ideal for higher security garage doors, auto gates, electric
- Range is over 50 Meters (~150 feet).
- Transmits on 433.9 MHz
- Transmitter comes fully assembled and includes battery.
- Receiver Power 12 VDC (power supply not
(Need a Power Supply?)
- Circuit draws 8mA in idle state, 1 relay energized 44mA, 2 relays
78mA, 3 relays 111mA, and 4 relays 144mA.
- Relays have a Common, Normally Closed (NC), and Normally Open
- Each Individual Relay is jumper selectable latching or momentary.
- Relay Contact Ratings: 240VAC 7Amps, 125VAC 10Amps, 28VDC
info on how relays work)
- Has 4 resets for each relay.
- Includes transmitter and receiver.
- Transmitter Dimensions 2-1/4" L x 1-1/2" W x 1/2"
- Receiver Dimensions 3-3/8" L x 3" W x 1"
CK1616.pdf for complete
details, including schematic and theory of operation. This file
covers the version 3 updates
CK1616v3.pdf Requires Adobe
Acrobat Reader available at
remote control boards
Note: This product
is offered as a kit or an assembled and tested unit. If you order the
kit you will receive parts to build the item pictured. If you do not
know how to solder you can check out our
to solder kit.
- 4 Channel Auto Roll RF Remote Relay Board
- (Kit) - $54.95
CK1616A - 4 Channel Auto Roll RF
Remote Relay Board - (Assembled) - $79.95
(note: Assembled still requires soldering
the Rx module and antenna to the relay board)
CK1616T - Extra Transmitter for 4 Channel
Auto Roll Remote Relay Board - $19.95
A16RX - Receiver Module Only - $21.95
(note: Kit and Assembled unit include Receiver
and One Transmitter)