(click image to enlarge)
3 Channel IC Color
Organ - Kit or Assembled
This is an excellent item for parties,
dances, etc. The circuit is based on an Integrated Circuit which
provides three sharp active filters for each channel. Three independent
controls vary the amount of light for low, midrange and high
In addition, a built-in microphone is incorporated which allows the
circuit to capture the ambient sound and to operate without requiring a
connection to your stereo system.
The circuit can handle up to 200W of lights per channel at 110V AC (or
400W at 220V AC).
- Supply voltage: 18V AC C.T. / 100 mA
or 9 to 12 VDC
(Need a Power Supply?) (when
using this power supply negative is connected to point marked G, and
positive to A1 or A2.
- Includes three 4A triacs and heat sinks
- Up to 200W / 110V AC (400W / 220V AC) of lights per channel
- Includes three 5A PC board mounted fuses
- PC board dimensions: 3.54" x 4.01"
CANCK185.pdf for complete
details, including schematic and theory of operation. Requires
Adobe Acrobat Reader available at