(click picture to enlarge)
This assembled four channel RF Remote Control Relay Board is an improved
version of our original CK1616 unit and is similar to our
HD2RX but with 2
additional channels. It uses an auto roll algorithm which makes it almost impossible to steal the code for unauthorized use.
It has 4 relays (channels) that are individually jumper selectable as either
latching or momentary. Each channel has a reset connection, so you could
use a limit switch to reset the relay if you desired. Each channel has led
indicators. Receiver can support up to 6 transmitters. This unit makes
remote control very affordable for you next project.
- Range is up to 250 feet.
- Transmits on 433.9 MHz
- Transmitter includes battery.
- Receiver Power 12 VDC (power supply not included)
(Need a Power Supply?)
- Circuit draws 10mA in idle state and 4 relays energized draws
- Relays have a Common, Normally Closed (NC), and Normally Open
- Each relay has a reset wiring option for use to reset the relay with a
limit switch. (i.e. Garage Door Opener, set relay to latching mode,
relay is energized powering door motor, door trips a travel limit switch
that is wired back to the relay board turning the relay off.)
- Each Individual Relay is jumper selectable latching or momentary.
- Up to 6 transmitters
per receiver board.
- Relay Contact Ratings: 24VDC@10A, 240VAC@7A, 120VAC@10A.
info on how relays work)
- Transmitter Dimensions 2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1/2"
- Receiver Board Dimensions 4" L x 2-7/8" W x
Click for a typical wiring
diagram for relay.
HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON USING THE HD4RX. Requires Adobe
Acrobat Reader available at