2 Phase Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver Kit – CK1401
Compact, PC driven step motor driver packaged in a DB-25 extended case; unit plugs to computer parallel port. Downloadable DOS software (with source code) provided to get started. Drives 5,6 or 8 lead unipolar step motors with currents up to 3A. External power source for motors depends on step motors you use & is not supplied. Stepper motors are not included. DIY Kit 113
- Entire board is enclosed in an extended D-shell case (included).
- DOS software and Borland C code downloadable.
- Has 4 digital inputs.
- Controls 2 motors max 3 Amps
- L: 2-1/4″ W:2-1/8″ H: 3/4″ WT: .1
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.