4 Channel Auto Roll RF Relay Board Kit – CK1616
This 4 Channel Auto Roll RF Relay Board kit requires assembly. It includes resets on the board so you can use a switch to reset the relay when using toggle mode. This is handy for applications like a garage door where you would want the motor to stop when the door is closed or open all the way. DIY K180v3
The relay board uses “Rolling Code” so it is nearly impossible to crack. Features pre assembled and aligned RF modules, pre assembled key-chain transmitter that only requires you to solder battery clips and case. Receiver requires component mounting & soldering. Receiver can “learn” up to 16 transmitters. Transmitters can be used with multiple receivers. 4 channel output with Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) relays rated 10A @ 28VDC. Each output can independently be made latching (Push-on/Push-off) or momentary. Range exceeds 50meters. Transmitter uses 12V cell (included). Ideal for higher security garage doors, auto gates, electric locks etc.
- Range is over 50 Meters (~150 feet).
- Transmits on 433.9 MHz
- Transmitter comes fully assembled and includes battery.
- Receiver Power 12 VDC (power supply not included). (Need a Power Supply?)
- Circuit draws 8mA in idle state, 1 relay energized 44mA, 2 relays 78mA, 3 relays 111mA, and 4 relays 144mA.
- Relays have a Common, Normally Closed (NC), and Normally Open (NO).
- Each Individual Relay is jumper selectable latching or momentary.
- Relay Contact Ratings: 240VAC 7Amps, 125VAC 10Amps, 28VDC 10Amps.
- Has 4 resets for each relay.
- Includes transmitter and receiver.
- Transmitter Dimensions 2-1/4″ L x 1-1/2″ W x 1/2″ H
- Receiver Dimensions 3-3/8″ L x 3″ W x 1″ H
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OUR HD4RX or HD4TX
- THIS IS A KIT – Soldering required.