4 Channel RF Relay Board
Our HD4RX is a fully assembled 4 channel RF Remote Control Relay Board – an improved version of our original CK1616 unit and is similar to our HD2RX but with 2 additional channels. It uses an auto roll algorithm which makes it almost impossible to steal the code for unauthorized use. It has 4 relays (channels) that are individually jumper selectable as either latching or momentary. Each channel has a reset connection, so you could use a limit switch to reset the relay if you desired. Each channel has led indicators. Receiver can support up to 6 transmitters. This unit makes remote control very affordable for you next project.
- Range is up to 250 feet.
- Transmits on 433.9 MHz
- Receiver Power 12 to 20 VDC (power supply not included)
- Circuit draws 10mA in idle state and 4 relays energized draws 120mA.
- Relays have a Common, Normally Closed (NC), and Normally Open (NO).
- Each relay has a reset wiring option for use to reset the relay with a limit switch. (i.e. Garage Door Opener, set relay to latching mode, relay is energized powering door motor, door trips a travel limit switch that is wired back to the relay board turning the relay off.)
- Each Individual Relay is jumper selectable latching or momentary.
- Up to 6 transmitters per receiver board.
- Relay Contact Ratings: 24VDC@10A, 240VAC@7A, 120VAC@10A.
- Receiver Board Dimensions 4″ L x 2-7/8″ W x 3/4″ H
- Fully assembled. NO soldering required.