Bi-Polar Stepper Motor Driver Kit – CK1406
This bi-polar stepper motor driver kit will drive a bi-polar stepper motor using externally supplied 5 volt levels for stepping and direction (Usually provided by PC Software. Uses IRFZ44 and MTP2955 MOSFET’s. DIY Kit 158
- L: 2-7/8″ W: 3-3/8″ H: 7/8″.
- Circuit requires 8-30Volt DC (Need a Power Supply?)
- Drives Motors from 5-50Volts DC @ 6Amps (Separate Power Supply Required)
- Stepper motors not included.
- All parts and components included.
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.
Please see our entire line-up of motor controller circuits and kits.