Car Headlight Warning Kit – VEK3505
This car head light warning indicator kit may be set for one or two functions. To indicate that the head lights (or the side lights) should be switched off after switching off the ignition contact (battery protection). Or to indicate that the head lights should be on once ignition contact is switched on (obligatory in some countries).
- continuously repeated alarm tone for lights ON (may be disabled)
- repeated alarm tone for lights OUT
- only 3 wires are required for hook-up
- supply voltage: 12V DC
- PCB dimensions: 1.9″ x 2.2″
- Electronic Kit – soldering required