DC PWM Motor Speed Controller – 15 AMP Max – MX033 – Assembled
Vary the speed of your DC motor with this fully assembled and tested inexpensive pulse-width dc motor controller circuit without sacrificing torque. Gear boxes can be costly and series resistors may cause stalling and overheating. This circuit delivers the voltage to DC motors with pulses and the speed is controlled via pulse-width modulation (PWM). CKMX033, MX033, MXA033.
- Power supply : 12/24 VDC.
- Load voltage : 12/24VDC./15A. max.
- Motor speed : Using PWM (Pulse With Modulation) for controlling motor speed.
- Output frequency : 100Hz.
- Can adjust the motor speed from 0% to 100%.
- PCB dimension : 3.09×1.64 in.
- Fully assembled and Tested – enclosure NOT included