Digital Multi Meter Kit and Training Course- M2666K – Assembly and Soldering Required
Digital Multi Meter Kit and Training Course – M2666K. If you are using or planning to use a digital multi-meter in your training programs, you must consider this training kit. It is easy to assemble and comes with a complete training course, using sequential assembly procedures and testing. Specifications: 3.5 inch digit display, 34 ranges, 20 amp AC-DC current, measures capacitance and transistors.
- Extra Large 1″ Display 3.5 Digits
- Transistor & Diode Test
- Overload protection
- Capacitance to 200uF
- Audible Continuity Test
- AC/DC Current Measurement to 20Amps
- Low Battery Indication
- Rubber Holster w/ Tilt Stand
- Safety input sockets for test leads.
- Includes 9 Volt Battery, Test Leads, and Manual
- Size: 3.5″W x 7. 5″L x 1.4″D
- AC and DC Volts: 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V, 1000V, 750VAC
- Accuracy: 0.5% DC, 1% AC
- Resolution: 0.1mV
- AC and DC Current: 200µA (DC Only), 2mA, 200mA, 20A
- Accuracy: 1% DC, 1.5% AC, 20A 2%
- Resolution: 0 .1µA
- Resistance: 200 ohm, 2K ohm, 20K ohm, 200K ohm, 2M ohm
- Accuracy: 0.8%, 3% 20Mohm
- Resolution: 0 .1 ohms
- Capacitance: 2nF, 20nF, 200nF, 2uF, 20uF, 200uF
- Resolution: 1pF
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.
- Excellent for classroom trainer.