Digital Temperature Controller Circuit – Assembled – CKMX052
Fully assembled digital temperature control circuit. Control most any device based on temperature. Senses temperature degree range from -20 Celsius to 100 Celsius. 3 digit LED Display. On board relay can be switched when desired temperature is reached. Turn devices on or off when temperature gets too cold or hot. Futurekit Maxtronixx MXA052, MX052
- PCB dimensions : 3.28×5.36 inch.
- Power supply : 12 VDC/max. 250 mA
- Max. load : 500 watts.
- Sensor temperature range : -20C to +100C
- Display : 3 digits (0.1 display resolution)
- LED display, showing the following three items:
1)Current temperature reading;
2)Minimum temperature setting;
3)Maximum temperature setting
- Minimum and maximum thermometer
- Can be set to the operation of relay
- LED indication for power on/off and relay on/off.