Dual Unregulated Power Supply Kit – K114
Many power amplifiers require a dual DC power supply for their operation. Usually this consists of some diodes and electrolytic capacitors to convert an AC voltage to a +/- DC voltage. This simple kit does just that, with all the components mounted on a small PCB to avoid the usual spaghetti-wired mess. Diy Kit 114
- L: 3″ W: 1-2/8″ H: 1-1/2″
- Requires 50V AC Center Tapped Transformer (not included)
- Recommended for our Kit 50 – 25 Watt Hi Fi Amp Kit
- NOTE: This is not a line level (117VAC) circuit. Connecting voltage above 35 volts will damage the circuit and may result in injury.
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.