Electronic Combination Lock Kit – CK0210
This Electronic Combination Lock Kit is an excellent introduction to security devices. Set your own four digit code; any wrong key-in sequence resets the lock; correct sequence activates the relay (up to 240VAC contacts). A 9-digit key pad circuit board is separate and connects via ribbon cable, 30″ supplied. Requires 12 VDC battery or supply – DIY Kit 29.
- Main Board: L: 3″ W: 2-3/8″ H: 3/4″.
- Key Pad Board: L: 2-5/8″ W: 1-1/4″ H: 1/2″.
- Requires 12 Volt DC power supply. (Need a Power Supply?)
- Relay contacts rated for 240VAC @ 12Amps.
- Electronic Kit – soldering required