Electronic Flashing Neckerchief Slide Kit – A Merit Badge Must! – CK2081
This Electronic Flashing Neckerchief Slide is a one-of-a-kind electronic neckerchief slide kit that will wow your friends. It was conceived, designed, programmed, packaged, and is now sold by a Boy Scout.
The Electronic Flashing Neckerchief Slide will help you learn many basic concepts and skills of electronics as you assemble the kit. The assembling of the kit will help you with the successful completion of requirements #3 and #4 of the Electronics Merit Badge.
The Electronic Flashing Neckerchief Slide is an electronics kit you can assemble that will do the following:
- Wow your friends with one of the coolest neckerchief slides around
- Flash Morse code for SOS, CQ CQ de a boy scout (which, in ham radio speak, means “Calling anybody, from a boy scout”), the Boy Scout Slogan, the Boy Scout Motto, the Boy Scout Oath, and the Boy Scout Law.
- Buzz Morse code for the messages listed above.
- Serve as an emergency beacon, repeatedly flashing SOS with red lights.
- Serve as a flashlight to help light your way or aid in finding things in your tent or pack
- Did we already say this neckerchief slide will wow your friends? It will.
This is a great little kit that comes with everything you need to build the Electronic Flashing Neckerchief Slide. Complete instructions included.