Encoded Stepper Motor Controller Kit – CK1402
This circuit illustrates the complex operations that can go on inside modern dedicated integrated circuits. The circuit uses a bi-directional digital rotary encoder to step a unipolar stepper motor. One click on the encoder steps the stepper motor one step (or half step). This discrete motion can then be geared up or down to suit your particular purpose. You need to supply the six wire unipolar stepper motor. Will not work with 4 wire, bipolar steppers. DIY Kit 94
- L: 2-1/4″ W: 1-3/4″ H: 1″.
- Requires 6-30 Volt DC power supply. (Need a Power Supply?)
- Uses a PIC16C54 plus UCN5804 stepper driver IC.
- Stepper motors not included.
- All parts and components included.
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.