Fiber Optic Voice Link Kit – CK1502
This kit uses a matched transmitter / receiver pair from either Motorola or Industrial Fiber Optics Company. Allows you to send sound through plastic 1mm fiber optic cable. Two circuit boards with a microphone at one end and a speaker at the other; (14′ fiber optic cable included). The maximum range is about 220 yards – DIY K26.
- Transmitter Board: L: 1″ W: 1-7/8″ H: 1/2″
- Receiver Board: L: 1-3/4″ W: 1-5/8″ H: 1/2″
- Requires 2 – 9 Volt batteries (or 9VDC Power Supply, screw terminals for easy power connection.)
- Speakers included (not pictured)
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.