FM Telephone Transmitter Kit – CK0202
This miniature FM telephone transmitter kit attaches in series to your telephone line, transmits the conversation to an FM receiver. Tune to a clear spot in the FM band of your radio. Completely parasitic; i.e. uses the power from the telephone line and needs no battery. The circuit might be used to share or record conversations, but not intended for illegal use – DIY K16.
- L: 1-3/4″ W: 3/4″ H: 1/2″
- Powered by phone line.
- Uses phone line for antenna.
- Transmission frequency is user selectable.
- Transmission can be listened to on any FM radio.
- Includes alligator clips for easy connection to phone line.
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.