FM Transmitter with Mic & Line Inputs Assembled & Tested – CANUK108
FM Transmitter with Mic & Line Inputs. This fully assembled and tested circuit is a unique FM transmitter that provides both a built-in sensitive microphone and an RCA jack for line input. It has two modes of operations, “Microphone” and “Line”, which are selectable using a jumper. In the “Microphone” mode, it can be used as a wireless microphone transmitter. In the “Line” mode, it can be easily connected to any audio source to broadcast the audio signal to any FM receiver within its range. UK108.
- Supply voltage: 6V DC (4 x “AA” batteries, battery holder included, not shown in picture)
- Frequency: adjustable from 88 to 108 MHz
- Two modes of operation: Microphone or Line Input
- Transmission range: approximately 150m (unobstructed)
- PC board dimensions: 2.5″ x 1.5″ (64mm x 37mm)
- Fully assembled and tested – no assembly or soldering required.