Hobby Power Supply Kit – CK0400
This is a practical hobby power supply kit for all your projects. It uses two 7805 regulators; input up 35 volts AC or DC from a transformer or other power source. There are two outputs; one regulated at 5 VDC, and the other one is variable. This is an excellent introduction to power supplies – DIY Kit 4.
- L: 3-1/4″ W: 2-1/8″ H: 2″
- Input Voltage: Up to 35Volts AC or DC (requires 2 volts above desired max output voltage)
- Output Voltage: 5VDC fixed and Variable 5 – 33VDC
- Output Current: Up to 1Amp
- Includes plastic case and heat sinks
- Includes on-chip circuitry for overload protection
- NOTE: This is not a line level (117VAC) circuit. Connecting voltage above 35 volts will damage the circuit and may result in injury. See the XP15K if you want to plug directly into a wall outlet.
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.