Low Power FM Transmitter Kit – CK0200
The most powerful FM Transmitter circuit we’ve seen that operates on such low voltage (just two AA cells). A range of 200 ft can be expected and, given a good antenna and FM receiver, over 1/4 mile can be expected. An external power supply can be used up to 9 volts. Transmits to the FM radio band, which means you can use any FM radio to receive the transmitter. Teaches basics of FM transmitters. Microphone is included – DIY K7.
Also see CK0217 our longer range version of this kit.
- L: 1-3/4″ W: 3/4″ H: 1/2″
- Requires 2 AA batteries (holder included, not shown in pic.) 9 volt battery can be used to increase range.
- FM Transmitter frequency is user selectable.
- Transmitter can be listened to on any FM radio.
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.