Low Voltage Phone Recorder Switch Kit – CK0208
This circuit is intended to switch “on” a miniature tape recorder when the telephone is used. It will switch some of the smallest units that operate on voltages as low as 1.5 volts, which many older circuits cannot handle. Plugs into the REMOTE and MIC jacks of recorder – DIY Kit 33.
- L: 1-7/8″ W: 1-1/4″ H: 3/4″.
- Can be powered by clipping into recorder battery.
- Will start and stop recorder with no sounds.
- Allows both sides of conversation to be recorded.
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.