Outgoing Phone Number Logger Kit – CK0602
The logger records the start and stop time of ALL outgoing calls along with the number dialed (plus any other digits pressed during the call). There is no limit to the number of key presses it will log. It operates “stand alone” – no need for any connection to a PC. Telephone call data is output in a format that can be easily imported into Microsoft Excel. Various Excel functions can then be used to analyze and sort the data and produce formatted printouts. Data is stored in non-volatile EEPROM memory, so there is no loss of data in the event of a power failure – DIY KIT 164.
- L: 5″ W: 3-3/4″ H: 1″
- Requires 9 – 12 VDC Power Supply. (Need a Power Supply?)
- 3 Volt Lithium Back Up Battery (not included).
- Stores up to 700 strings of (10 digit) numbers.
(It will store as many digits that are pushed, there is no limit)
- Download data to PC via Serial Port.
- Use any terminal emulator program to get data.
- Includes plastic case and all parts.
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required
Term.Zip – Generic terminal emulator program you can use to retrieve log from CK602.
Also see the ER4000 Phone Manager – Outgoing and Incoming Logger.