PIC Programmer & Experiment Board – VEK8048
This electronic kit is a multifunctional Microchip PIC Flash Micro controller programmer with built in test circuit. You can create your programs and use the built in LED’s and Push buttons to test and debug. Soldering required. Velleman K8048
For a fully assembled version of this kit please see our part number VEVM111
The code to program PIC’s is written in standard ASCII and can be edited in any text editor or Microchip’s MPLAB. We have also included a PIC16F627 so you can start programming and testing immediately.
- Requires 12-15 Volt DC power supply. (Need a Power Supply?)
- L: 5-3/4″ W: 4″ H: 3/4″.
- Supports 4 different 300 mil. PICs: 8p, 14p, 18p and 28p
- Test buttons and LED indicators to carry out educational experiments, such as the enclosed programming examples.
- PC connection through serial port.
- Includes In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) connector.
- Includes one Flash Microcontroller (PIC16F627) that can be reprogrammed up to 1000 times for experimenting at will.
- CDROM Software to compile and program your source code is included minimum system requirements:
IBM Compatible PC, Pentium or better
- Rev 2.5 supports the following microcontrollers:
PIC12F629, PIC12F675, PIC16C83, PIC16CR83, PIC16F83, PIC16C84, PIC16CR84,PIC16F84, PIC16F84A, PIC16F870, PIC16F871, PIC16F872, PIC16F873, PIC16F873A, PIC16F874, PIC16F874A, PIC16F876, PIC16F876A, PIC16F877(A)(ICSP only), PIC16F627, PIC16F627A, PIC16F628, PIC16F628A, PIC16F648A, PICF630, PIC16F676, PIC16F818, PIC16F819
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required