Pocket Sampler Kit – CK2001
This compact PC-driven sampler monitors voltage changes over periods ranging from milliseconds to months. It can also be used as a simple low frequency digital scope to examine audio and other signals up to 5KHz. No batteries are required as it is powered from the computer’s parallel port. DIY K112
- Connects to the PC parallel port.
- Will sample 0-2V or 0-20V at intervals of once per hour, down to once every 100uS.
- Entire circuit is contained in an extended D-Shell case (included).
- Includes Windows software.
- Resolution is 10mV on the 2V scale, and 100mV on the 20V scale.
- Records one channel of data.