120 Second Message Recorder Kit – CK1212
Non-volatile120 second message recorder kit using ISD chips. Just change one resistor for longer duration. Standalone operation using just six onboard bottons. Record via built-in microphone or external line in. Speaker and line out connector. SPI interface. 8-24 VDC. DIY K189, DIY Kit 189.
Recordings are stored in on-chip Flash memory, providing non-volatile storage when power is removed. The audio data is stored directly without digital compression, which provides better quality voice and music reproduction. These chips are designed for operation in either standalone or microcontroller (SPI) mode. This kit provides interfaces for both.
Specifications & Features:
- Operating Voltage 8 to 24VDC
- Sampling Frequency 8 kHz default
- Message Length 120 seconds @ 8 kHz
- Standalone Mode Yes
- SPI Mode interface Yes
- Input Source Onboard electret microphone
- Analog Line In
- Outputs Direct drive to 8 ohm speaker
- Analog Aux Output
- Visual Indicator Onboard LED
- Stays ON during recording
- BLINKS during playback, etc.
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.