2 Channel RF Transmitter and Receiver (HD2COMBO)
Our HD2COMBO consists of ONE HD2RX Receiver Board and ONE HD2TX Transmitter. This assembled two channel RF Remote Control Relay Board – HD2COMBO – is an improved version of our original CK1617 unit and is similar to our HD4RX but with 2 fewer channels. It uses an auto roll algorithm which makes it almost impossible to steal the code for unauthorized use. HD2COMBO
The HD2RX remote control relay board has 2 relays (channels) that are individually jumper select-able as either latching or momentary. Each channel has a reset connection, so you could use a limit switch to reset the relay if you desired. Each channel has led indicators. Each receiver board can support up to 15 HD2TX transmitters. This unit makes remote control very affordable for your next project.
- Range is up to 250 feet.
- Transmits on 433.9 MHz
- Transmitter includes battery.
- Receiver Power 12 to 20 VDC (need a power supply?)
- Circuit draws 10mA in idle state and 2 relays energized draws 120mA.
- Relays have a Common, Normally Closed (NC), and Normally Open (NO).
- Each relay has a reset wiring option for use to reset the relay with a limit switch. (i.e. Garage Door Opener, set relay to latching mode, relay is energized powering door motor, door trips a travel limit switch that is wired back to the relay board turning the relay off.)
- Each Individual Relay is jumper selectable latching or momentary.
- Up to 15 transmitters per receiver board.
- Relay Contact Ratings: 24VDC@10A, 240VAC@7A, 120VAC@10A. (more info on how relays work)
- Transmitter Dimensions 2-1/4″ L x 1-1/2″ W x 1/2″ D
- Receiver Board Dimensions 3-3/8″ L x 2-3/8″ W x 7/8″ H
- Fully assembled – NO soldering required.