3 Channel Color Organ – Assembled CANUK185
This fully assembled 3 Channel Color Organ circuit is an excellent item for parties, dances, etc. The circuit is based on an Integrated Circuit which provides three sharp active filters for each channel. Three independent controls vary the amount of light for low, midrange and high frequencies. UK185.
In addition, a built-in microphone is incorporated which allows the circuit to capture the ambient sound and to operate without requiring a connection to your stereo system. The circuit can handle up to 200W of lights per channel at 110V AC (or 400W at 220V AC).
Also available as a solder together electronic kit – please see our part number CANCK185
- Supply voltage: 18V AC C.T. / 100 mA or 9 to 12 VDC
(Need a Power Supply?) (when using this power supply negative is connected to point marked G, and positive to A1 or A2.
- Includes three 4A triacs and heat sinks
- Up to 200W / 110V AC (400W / 220V AC) of lights per channel
- Includes three 5A PC board mounted fuses
- PC board dimensions: 3.54″ x 4.01″
- Fully assembled electronic circuit – No soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.