Bioloid STEM Standard Kit – BIOLOID STEM
The BIOLOID STEM Standard provides an organized learning system by integrating Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
This kit consists of 7 example robots and 21 weeks of educational material geared for a secondary-school robotics curriculum. Unlike simple and repetitive training programs, STEM Standard teaches from the very beginning of basic programming to the advanced levels of scientific principles, such as the four bar linkage mechanism, centrifugal force, centripetal force, sound, differential gear, steering mechanisms and more. You are guided in learning and solving various problems on your own.
- Main Controller CM-530
- DYNAMIXEL (servo motor) AX-12W : 2pc
- AX-12A : 4pc (Expansion)
- Sensor: IR-Array, IR Sensor
- S/W RoboPlus
- Power 6x “AA” or “LR6”
- Remote Control: RC-100B. ZIG-110A set (optional), BT-210 set (optional)
- Manual Workbook (16 sample robots) Quick Start (3 robots)
- Usage Education/Competition
There are no reviews yet.