Car Alarm Simulator Kit – VEMK126
Want to deter your local thief without spending hundreds on a car security alarm? LED with ‘realistic-appearing’ flash sequence simulates active car alarm system. MK126
An ingeniously simple circuit that can tell if your car is running or not by detecting the voltage difference when the car is on and off. This occurs because when your car is running the alternator puts out a voltage a little bit higher than when the car is off.
- Activates automatically when the engine is turned off.
- Easy to install, just two wires to connect
- Adjustable sensitivity to control on and off state.
- Low current consumption: 12mA max. (12V only)
- Comes complete with pre-wired LED-holder and two warning labels
- Dimensions: 2.3″ x 1.8″
There are no reviews yet.