Cyclic Timer Kit – Assembled – CANUK157
This fully assembled timer circuit is a cyclic timer with a fixed total ON / OFF period of 1 minute, 30 minutes or 1 hour. Three on-board jumpers can be used to limit the total ON / OFF period to 1 minute, 30 minutes or 1 hour. You can then set the ON period of the cycle using the variable resistor. For example, if you set the variable resistor to 1/3 of its range, the ON period will be about 20 minutes and the OFF period will be about 40 minutes (assuming the jumper is set to the 1-hour mode). Canakit CK157
For a solder kit version of this kit please see our part number CANCK157
- Supply voltage: 9 to 12V DC or 18V AC C.T. (2 x 9V AC) Transformer / 100mA
- Time adjustable from 15 seconds to 60 minutes
- Output Relay:
- Maximum 3A at 110V AC or 24V DC
- Maximum 1.5A at 220V AC
- PC board dimensions: 3.05″ x 1.80″
- Fully Assembled Circuit – NO soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.