DC Motor Speed Controller 30 Amp Frequency Adjustable – Assembled – CKMX067
Vary the speed of your DC motor with this inexpensive circuit without sacrificing torque. Gear boxes can be costly and series resistors may cause stalling and overheating. This circuit delivers the voltage to DC motors with pulses and the speed is controlled via pulse-width modulation (PWM). This model also allows you to vary the frequency of the pulse. MX067
- Power supply : 8-30 VDC.
- Load voltage : 8-30 VDC./30A. max.
- Motor speed : Using PWM (Pulse With Modulation) for controlling motor speed.
- LM324 and two IRF1404 MOSFETs with large heat sinks.
- Spade connectors for easy connection
- Output frequency : 100Hz & adjustable frequency 400Hz to 3Khz
- Can adjust the motor speed from 0% to 100%.
- PCB dimension : 4.50″ x 2.63″ x 1.50″
- LED Power Indicator
- Fully assembled and Tested – enclosure NOT included
This PWM DC motor controller circuit can be used for generating hydrogen (Brown’s gas), build your own fuel cell station. More common uses include controlling DC motors in golf carts, buggies, RC cars, robotics, DC hobby motors, toy DC motors, etc. Additional cooling may be required depending on current load and frequency.