Four Channel Temperature Logger Kit – CK0110
PC controlled 4 channel temperature meter (either deg C or F) using the serial port, a PIC12C509 and 4 x DS1820 (temp sensors). No external power required. Each DS1820 may be located over 200 meters away from the motherboard and PC. This is an ideal use for old 386 and 486 computers: continuous temperature data logging. Users will have to massage the input data stream to their purpose. It may be dumped into an Excel spreadsheet, or they can write BASIC programs using the INPUT command to grab the readings. DIY Kit 145
- L: 1-1/2″ W: 1-1/2″ H: 3/4″
- Power Supply – Powered by computer serial port
- Temp Sensor – Dallas DS18S20
- Jumper Selectable for Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Accuracy – +/- 0.5 C
- Sensors can be up to 200 Meters away
- Only includes one sensor – For additional DS18S20 sensors see our part number CK0110S
- Link to software included with kit documentation
- CK0110 Specifications
- CK0110 Sensor Specs
- CK0110 Software for Windows (zip file)
- CK0110 Software for Dos (zip file)
- CK0110 Source Code tsl-1.2.tar.gz
- Terminal Emulator Program used to download data.
- More Free Software – developed by John Gray
Here is a link to a project and some software written by a customer.
See our new K190 – 4 Channel Temperature Monitor & Control Kit
There are no reviews yet.