LCD Temperature Meter Kit – CK0101
This electronic kit is a LCD temperature meter kit that uses a Harris 7106 IC as the heart of a low cost, accurate temperature meter. LCD 3-1/2 digit readout. All of the active circuits are in this one, versatile chip. In addition to temperature functions, the board includes an area for building your own volt-meter, amp-meter, resistance or extended range temperature meter. Takes the mystery out of how multi-meters work. Includes all parts for temperature meter and case – DIY K2.
- L: 2-3/8″ W: 4″ H: 1-1/2″
- Instructions show calibration for 0 – 100 degrees Celsius.
- Minor modifications make it possible to measure any temp range.
- 9 Volt battery operation.
(or Use this Power Supply instead of a Battery)
- Includes enclosure.
- Sensor has 6 inch distance from meter
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.