Learn To Solder Kit – AK100 – Our Best Seller!
Why not introduce someone to the Exciting world of Electronics? This is a great introduction to a hobby that could lead to a career in the High Tech Industry. Includes a 30W soldering iron, diagonal cutters, solder, solder iron stand, printed circuit board, all components needed to build a flashing siren, and complete lesson plan. Complete with speaker and light emitting diodes. Finished circuit has an adjustable European Siren and flashing diodes.
We have sold thousands of these learn to solder kits! Great for Schools, Clubs, Boy Scouts, Summer Programs etc. Fun for ages 10 through Adult.
- Includes all the tools needed to learn soldering.
- Includes a Printed Circuit Board and all components to build a working electronic siren.
- Includes a complete 10 page lesson plan and instruction booklet for easy integration into any electronics program.
- Requires 9 volt battery.
- Recommended for ages 10 and up (adult supervision required).
- Electronic Kit – soldering required.
If you already have a soldering iron and tools, please see our Practical Soldering Project Kit our part number SP-1A
Video of Learn To Solder Kit:
Nice “Through Hole” Soldering tutorial here:
There are no reviews yet.