Liquid Level Controller Kit – VEK2639
Liquid Level Controller Kit. Forgot to turn off the tap, leaking washing machines, water level dropping in your aquarium, rain tank or water tank suddenly dry or over flowing, water in your cellar, etc. Such situations are often the cause of trouble and financial burden. Prevention is key, so use this fluid detector. K2639
This multifunctional device is easy to use in a variety of applications : 1) LED control of set fluid level : LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH ; 2) Controller : the relay automatically switches a pump and/or valve to keep the fluid level between the LOW and HIGH marks ; 3) Alarm : if the sensor detects a level which is too high or too low (selectable), the relay will operate a bell or other alarm device. K2639
- Main Board: L: 4-1/8″ W: 2-3/8″ H: 3/4″
- Level Board: L: 4-1/8″ W: 1″ H: 1/16″
- Power Supply: 12 – 14VAC (min 300mA) or
16 – 18VDC (min 100mA) (or Use this Power Supply instead of a Battery)
- Relay Contact Ratings: 28VDC@10A, 250VAC@10A, 120VAC@15A
- Relay has a Normally Open and Normally Closed Contact
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.