Mini Electronic Timer – Assembled – CANUK002
Mini Electronic Timer. A fully assembled simple timer built around the popular 555 Integrated Circuit. The timer enables the output when the power is applied to the circuit and disables it after the preset time interval. You can adjust the timer from a few seconds to the maximum of 10 minutes. The circuit provides a 9 to 12V DC / 50 mA output (depending on the supply voltage used) which can be directly connected to a 9V or 12V DC relay . UK002
- Supply voltage: 9 to 12V DC / 20 mA
- Includes 9V battery snap
- Maximum time interval: few seconds to 10 minutes
- Timer output: 9 to 12V DC / 50 mA source current
- PC board dimensions: 1.5″ x 1.2″ (38mm x 30m
- Fully assembled and tested electronic circuit – NO soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.