UNI-ER4000 – Phone Manager Plus – Assembled
Take control of your telephone line… the all new ER4000 Phone Manager Call Register keeps a record of all your incoming and outgoing calls. It now stores 2000 incoming and 2000 outgoing phone numbers for your review. ER4000
What the ER4000 will do during OUTGOING phone calls:
- Memorizes the telephone number that any phone in your home or office dials, up to 2000 calls! You will actually be able to see what number a phone in another part of your house is dialing as it’s dialed.
- Keeps time stamp including month, day, time, and TIME DURATION of each call.
- Stores up to 15 digits dialed on each call.
- Detects both tone and pulse type signals. Older phones are not immune to this powerful device.
What the ER4000 will do for you during INCOMING phone calls:
- Memorizes the telephone number that called you. Up to 15 digits. Up to 2000 calls.
- Keeps track of the month, day, time, and TIME DURATION of each call.
What more can you expect from the ER4000:
- Handy built-in clock shows you the hour, minute, month, date, and year.
- Password protection prevents anyone but you from changing the programming data.
- Low battery indicator reminds you when to change batteries.
- Low power consumption – uses 3 AA batteries that last for 2 months.
- Call Review – Up & Down – Separate incoming and outgoing call review.
- Call Deletion – delete one call or delete them all.
There are no reviews yet.