PicoTurbine PEL8 Wind and Solar Energy System – PEL8
Picoturbine PEL8 Wind and Solar Energy system. Start your own hybrid alternative energy farm! Fantastic kit that lets you build a solar and wind energy plant. Perfect introduction to the principles of power generation using wind and solar energy. Lots of learning in this kit!
- 50 Watt solar panel
- 50-250 Watt Do-it-Yourself Mini Wind Turbine Kit
- All your system components
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Solar panel output: 1.2 amps
- System voltage: 12V DC
- Wind turbine output: Max. 2.25 amps, typical .1-2 amps
Example: If you had 5 hours of sun per day, you would generate about 42 amp-hours per week with the 50W, 1.2 amp solar panel. This equals about 500 watt-hours per week. Whenever there is adequate wind, you will add additional amp-hours to your battery.
This hybrid wind and solar DIY kit is ideal for a STEM Lab classroom, camp or scout project.
There are no reviews yet.