QTI Line Follower Kit for Boe Bot Robot – PX28108
This kit uses QTI infrared emitter/receiver modules to easily enhance the line-following capability of your Parallax Boe-Bot robot. Parallax PX28108, 28108
Mount three or four sensors underneath the Boe-Bot chassis, and adjust the position to detect lines of different widths. Learning to use the QTI is easy with the illustrated instructions and example BASIC Stamp code provided. This kit includes all the circuit and sensor hardware you need to add QTIs to your Boe-Bot.
NOTE: This is the QTI Line Follower Kit ONLY. You must already have a Parallax Boe-Bot or purchase one here.
- Designed for close proximity infrared detection
- Use as a digital sensor array to detect black lines in order to follow electrical tape courses or navigate mazes
- Use as an analog sensor to detect shades of gray
- Challenge your friends by setting up Boe-Bot line following competitions!
Note: You will need to supply your own Boe-Bot, white poster board, and black electrical tape.
Check out these videos!
- (4) 10 k 1/4 watt resistors
- (4) 3-pin male-male headers
- (4) QTI sensor modules
- (4) 3/8″ 4-40 pan-head screws
- (4) nylon washers
- (4) 1″ round standoffs
- (4) 7/8 inch 4-40 pan-head screws
- (4) ½ inch round spacers
- (2) bags of 10 3″ jumper wires
- (4) 10 inch servo cable extenders
- Printed 6-page documentation
There are no reviews yet.