Regulated Power Supply with Built-In Digital Voltmeter / Ammeter, 0 – 30V . 0 – 2A – Assembled – CANUK400
An assembled stand-alone high quality laboratory regulated power supply circuit that comes equipped with an easy-to-read digital display for both voltage and current. Line regulation is less than 0.002% and ripple is less than 1mV. Its unique feature is that heatsink, potentiometers, and output terminals are all located on the PC Board so only the transformer secondary wires require external connection. CANUK400
The circuit incorporates a current limiter which provides overload protection. This allows for continuous maximum current adjustment from approximately 0 to 2A. An overload indicator LED is also incorporated.
A toggle switch allows for selection of displaying either the voltage or current. Readings in the current mode are indicated with a letter A illuminated on the display for easy identification of the reading mode.
Two voltage adjustment potentiometers (coarse and fine) are incorporated in order to allow for very accurate output voltage adjustment.
- Supply voltage: 24 to 26V AC / 2A Transformer and 18V AC C.T. (2 x 9V AC) / 300mA Transformer
- Output voltage: adjustable from 0 to 30V DC
- Output current: adjustable from 0 to 2A
- Includes coarse and fine voltage controls
- Includes digital voltmeter/ammeter
- Includes LED overload indicator
- Single-Unit Integrated design
- Regulation: < 0.002%
- Ripple: < 1mV p.p
- Includes heat sink
- PC board dimensions: 4.74″ x 5.20″
- Fully assembled circuit. NO soldering required.
- Requires user-supplied enclosure if desired.
There are no reviews yet.