Running Microbug Robot Kit – VEMK127
Solder and assemble this bug-shaped miniature robot! The microbug is always hungry for light and heads towards it.
- Two open chassis subminiature motorsadjustable light sensitivity for a very wide luminous intensity range, enables the user to control its bug-like behaviour
- LED ‘eyes’ indicate driving direction
- Stops in total darkness
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not incl.)
- Dimensions: 100 x 60mm / 4.0 x 2.4
To our valued customers:
It has been brought to our attention that some batches of MK127/MK129 might contain motors with different polarity indications than the ones mentioned in the manuals.
Two types are available:
1) Motors, where the ‘+’ is indicated by a plus-sign in a circle.
2) Motors, with a red mark close to one of the connections. This mark indicates the MINUS of the motor.
Future manuals will feature instructions for both types of motors.
If you have any doubt, you can check the sense of rotation by applying 1.5..3V to the motor, using the supplied battery connector and observe the sense of rotation.
Sorry if this has caused any confusion.