Sound Activated Switch Kit – K36
Every wonder how “The Clapper” works? This circuit will turn on and off based on a loud sound such as clapping your hands. You can adjust the sensitivity (how loud of a sound will activate the circuit) from a pin drop to a Mack Truck Horn. Very practical for a variety of projects. Add a relay to turn on a light when your dog barks, or set off a siren when an intruder makes a loud noise. Elenco K36
- L: 4-3/8″ W: 2-1/2″ H: 1/2″
- Operates on 9 VDC battery (or Use this Power Supply instead of a Battery)
- Uses an Electret Microphone (very sensitive).
- Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer.
- Turns on/off an LED mounted on the board.
- Has connection for a relay (not included, 9v 500ohm coil recommended).
- Circuit activates upon sound and stays active until another sound triggers the circuit.
- Connections for relay on board.
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.