Three in One Lab Unit – Power Supply, Multimeter, and Soldering Station – All in one unit! – VELAB1U
Velleman’s LAB1U Three-in-one Lab Unit. Fully assembled and tested. A space-saving lab solution! 1 multimeter, 1 power supply, 1 soldering iron. This unit covers 99% of your home lab needs. Perfect solution for starters or schools. Fully assembled and tested. LAB1U.
Separate transformer for power supply and soldering iron. Battery powered digital multimeter for complete isolation.
- 3-1/2 backlit LCD
- Automatic polarity indication
- DC voltage: 200mV to 600V in 5 steps
- AC voltage: 200V and 600V
- DC current: 200uA to 10A in 5 steps
- Resistance test: 200 ohm to 2Mohm
- Diode, transistor and continuity test
- Data-hold function and buzzer
- CATI 600V
- CATII 300V
Regulated Power Supply:
- Selectable output voltages: 3 – 4.5 – 6 – 7.5 – 9 – 12Vdc
- Output: 1.5A (2A peak)
- LED overload indication
- With output on/off switch
- Very low ripple
- LED power indication
- Low-voltage iron: 24V
- Ceramic 48W heating element with temperature sensor
- Temperature range: OFF – 150 – 450 degrees C
- Lead-free soldering possible
- Supplied with sponge and spare bit
Includes: Test leads for DMM, user manual, sponge, spare bit for soldering iron, 9V battery for DMM, mains cable.
There are no reviews yet.