Touch Pad Code Lock Kit – VEK6400
This code lock may be used to switch an alarm on and off, or to open a door lock. An LED on the operating panel indicates the position of the ‘lock’. The code is easy to define. Because the operation panel is completely enclosed, it may be used inside and outside the house. K6400
- more than 3000 codes (4 digits)
- relay output: 5A / 110Vtime limit for code entry: ± 5 seconds
- power supply: 9 – 15V DC or 8 – 12V AC (Need a Power Supply?)
- power consumption:
output on: 40mA
output off: 0.3µA
- dimensions: front panel : 3.2″ x 3.2″, depth : 1.6″
- Electronic Kit – Soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.