Turning Frog Robot Kit – CK21882
This is an interesting robot kit. When the Turning Frog Robot Kit detects sounds, it will move and repeat these steps sequentially: Start (move forward), Stop, Left Turn, Stop, Right Turn, Stop. Features two sets of gear motors (unassembled). SOLDERING REQUIRED! Elenco 21-882, 21882, 21 882, Turning Frog Kit.
- Power: 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Includes sound sensing circuit.
- Circuit board requires solder assembly.
- Unassembled printed circuit board Soldering required.
- Learn motor theory, transistor switching and R/C time constant circuits.
- Requires basic hand tools and soldering equipment.
- Unit Dimensions (inches):7.25×5.50×1375
- Unit Weight (lbs):0.55
There are no reviews yet.