Two Hour Digital Countdown Timer With Digital Display – Assembled – CANUK247
This assembled electronic circuit is a countdown digital timer which can be set to any time interval from 1 minute to 1 hour and 59 minutes. Once it has been set, it starts counting down until it reaches zero at which time the relay will be activated to turn on or off any equipment of up to 300W. It features a PC board mounted 4-digit 7-segment LED display. Canakit UK247
- Supply voltage: 12V AC C.T. (2 x 6V AC) Transformer / 300mA
- Time adjustable from 1 minute to 2 hours (in 1 minute increments)
- Output Relay:
Maximum 3A at 110V AC or 24V DC
Maximum 1.5A at 220V AC
- 4-digit display (0.7″ / 18mm high)
- PC board dimensions: 3.76″ x 1.92″
- Fully assembled and tested circuit. No soldering required.
There are no reviews yet.