Velleman K6714 16 Universal 16 Relay Card Kit – VEK6714-16
If you want to switch large electric currents using an electronic control and require control isolation at the same time, then thise card can be a valuable asset. Relays and screw connectors included ! Power supply transformer is included. Output 12V CC can be used as a power supply for other kits: VEK6714, VEK8023,… Every output of the print can be equipped with a noise suppressor network. Can be controlled by our VEK8023 Remote Control.
The module has extra room for :
- DIP switches for manual operation (Included on 16 channel board)
- A noise suppressor network on each output
- An indication LED per relay (Included on 16 channel board)
- A ULN2803 type transistor array, which allows you to control the relays direct from a TTL or CMOS level.
- 16 relays included, the relays can be piloted directly of through open-collector outputs
contact: 1 x inverter: 10A / 28V DC or 125V AC, max. 5A at 230V AC
relay switch-over contact: max. 5A at 220V
- output voltage: 12V / 250mA for power supply
- power supply: 220 or 115V AC / 12VA
- PCB dimensions: 5.9″ x 8.4″
- Electronic Kit – soldering required
There are no reviews yet.