Telephone Relay Switch Kit – CK0603 – DISCONTINUED
This Telephone Relay Switch device connects to the telephone line and can be used to remotely control up to 4 relay outputs using a DTMF (tone dialing) telephone. A number of user settings are available to improve the usability and security of the device. The kit comes complete with a small plastic case with silk-screened front and rear panels. DIY K140
- 4 Output relays contacts rated at 12Amps/250 Volts AC, 15Amps/24VDC.
- Operating voltage 12VDC, 2.5mm DC power jack.
(Need a Power Supply?)
- Operating current 30mA with no relays operated, 120mA with all relays operated.
- 2 – RJ11 sockets for telephone line.
- 4 – 3-way pluggable screw terminals for relay contacts.
- Case size (6.1” x 4” x 1.3”).
- Following items are user settings: Password, Tamper Control, Rings to answer, Auto Hangup Time, and Lockout.